Monday, June 18, 2007

Finally, the Kettelkamp's have a blog!

I can't believe that I finally have a blog page up and going. Like so many others, I'm not sure how interesting my life is for others to read. I do know that I receive many questions about how the adoption is going, so it is about time I give others a way to keep up with our adoption! I'm so not computer savvy, so this will definitely be a learning experience for me. I'm embarrassed that it has taken me this long to sit down and get this far with it, especially since it seems like we have been involved in our adoption for sooo long.

I hope to have more photos and other additions to our blog page soon. In the meantime, bear with me as I try to figure this all out. More of our story to come soon.

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Yeah I get to be your very first comment. Kenneth is one of the sweetest most beautiful boys I've ever met (next to Isaac of course) ;)

I can't wait for you to get to bring him home. I'll save your blog so I can keep up on the latest news!

-Jocelyn

Brandi said...

Yeah! Welcome to the blogging world. Reading them is addicting and, as you are soon to find out, so is the blogging!

Can't wait to read more. (btw, I'd love if you would back up and give us a run down of your story up till this point!)

Brandi

Brenda said...

This is awesome!!! I can't wait for the day that we all get to meet Kenneth in person. He is a very lucky boy to have such a fantastic family.

I know you have changed my life (for the better), I love you guys!!!

Brenda