Thursday, August 16, 2007

Dance With Me...


I just found out from Donna at AOH that Kenneth's pre-visa appointment is scheduled for next week!!!! That means that we will be traveling to get him in September!! I'm dancing!! After all of this waiting, I can't believe that the time to hold our son is so close. I mean, we're talking weeks now. WOW! I'm also a little panicked because I need to get my booty in gear and get organized.
I also found out that in regards to his visa being issued, AOH only needs to contact his father again since he is the one who relinquished the parental rights. His mother abandoned him when he was an infant and locating her may have been difficult.
Thanks for dancing with me and I'll let you know more soon!

11 comments:

S and K said...

Praise God, we are so excited for you!
Love,
Katy

http://growingmacohana.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

YEA< YEA!!!!!!!! Love, Denise

International Mommy said...

Looks like we will be in Africa together~~~~!!!!

Congratulations!!

Charity

A Family said...

That is wonderful news...congratulations!!!

Christine

Brandi said...

We're dancing, we're dancing!!!


Yeah, Kenneth!!!!!!!! OOoooooh, you're going to Africa! I'm so jealous! Take lots of pictures, and please oh please BLOG while you're there!!!!

LOVE YOU!!!!

Brandi

Dawn said...

Yeah, how great to know that travel time is so close. We can't wait to meet this wonderful little boy. I can see you dancing.
Love,
Dawn

Ginger said...

So, so happy for you! We went to court to finalize the readoption today and I was thinking: the last time we were in the car with just these three was when we were driving them home for the first time. You have so many memories ahead of you! Be blessed!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Lori! I'm so excited to meet the newest Kettelkamp! Would love to come visit sometime soon! I miss you and your family dearly! I sent Alan an email, but he never responded. I'm hoping blogging will work better for you! Hope to hear from you soon!

"Shanny"

Jocelyn said...

Praise God. That is such good news! I am so happy for you all!

Love,

Jocelyn

Dono & Laurie said...

This is Awesome! So excited for you!
Laurie

Brandi said...

Has he had his pre-visa by now? I'm waiting on travel dates for you guys!!!

Brandi