Monday, August 27, 2007

Still Waiting...

We are still waiting to hear how Kenneth's pre-visa interview went and what our travel dates will be. We should be hearing at anytime. As soon as I know something, believe me I will post it. Donna from AOH is currently in Liberia and I believe she is returning this weekend. I hope we know something before then, but if not I know she will update us when she returns.

The kids and I joined daddy in Milwaukee last week. While he was working, we were out having fun. We "quickly" checked out the art museum, visited the children's museum, and the zoo. We ate lots of yummy food and had some awesome family time. It was great being with daddy and spending the last remaining days of our summer break with him.

The kids start school on September 4th. Chris will be in the 5th grade, Clayton will be in 1st grade, and Sophia will be in kindergarten this year. They all say that they are ready to go back. That is half of the battle right there. It should be a fun learning year for them. They all have awesome teachers at a great school. We're looking forward to what this school year holds!



Chris, Clay and Sophia in front of the Milwaukee Art Museum

My little giraffes.
Look at those lions!!
Inside the art museum with Lake Michigan in the background.

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Great Pictures!!!! Love 'em!

Brandi