Friday, August 31, 2007

Please Pray...

Please join me in praying for a fellow AHO family, the Alonso's. Charity Alonso and a friend of hers will be travelling with us to Liberia. They received some bad news today. The following is what Charity posted in her blog today. (www.internationalmommy.blogspot.com) Thanks for keeping them in your prayers.

Today we were hit with a bombshell. Apparently "Alma" does not believe that the girls' mom is their mother. Apparently she now thinks that the "mother" may be their grandmother and is requesting a dna test. In Liberia this could take MONTHS. After the dna test, if this woman is NOT their mother-they will have to go find their mother-which could take a long time.I am in tears.

We have purchased our tickets, and my friend that is flying with me has already purchased her tickets to here (NC) and to Africa. We are packed- my husband has already gotten his adoption leave applied for. My girls have doctors appointments. Our fingerprints are expiring the beginning of October.

Charles is meeting with the consulate on Tuesday, and I am praying. I AM praying.

I am asking please for your prayers...if you have ever prayed for us before, please pray for us now.Please pray that by some miracle Alma will let this go.

Things are happening in Liberia that show how strong of a hold Satan has on this place....something is happening in Liberia.

I am not giving up.

No comments: