Monday, September 10, 2007

3 Days To Go!

Donna, who just arrived back from Liberia last week, sent us this photo of Kenneth. Here he is with Grandma Patty. Patty is the founder of Acres Of Hope. I swear that she is a saint. She is an amazing woman who does so much to help the children of Liberia. I hope that we have the opportunity to meet her while we are in Liberia. I'm not sure if she will be there while we are there or not.

Things are slowly falling into place as far a packing goes. All of the necessary paperwork is ready and everything is notarized. I was joking that it is more important for me to have all of the paperwork we need than it is to have clean clothes to wear! Hopefully we'll have both :o).

I'm off to do some more packing now. In seven days I'll be holding my son!! Until then, I think that I will be holding my breath!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you! Take lots of pictures while you're away! We'll be thinking about you!

Brandi said...

Yeah!!!! Please promise to take lots of pictures and blog as much as possible. Remember us, waiting here with bated breath to hear from you!

Love you,
Brandi

Denise Nelson said...

How exciting! Remember to read Jocelyn's blog--about taking more copies of paperwork than you think you will need (I think she mentioned 5 copies?)