Friday, September 7, 2007

He Knows That We're Coming!!!

I just spoke with Donna this evening. She said that Kenneth knows that we are coming. Patty Anglin told him that his white mama and papa would be coming in two weeks to get him. I asked Donna what his reaction was and she said that the kids don't really have a sense of time. His reaction was simply "Oh". I'm just glad that he knows that we will be there soon. And we are now talking soon. We are down to six days! WooHoo!!

Packing is going well. We're taking some items over for a few families and some donations as well. What an honor it is to be able to carry items over for families and to bring donations that are desperately needed at the orphanage.

Please continue to pray for the Alonso family and their Liberian girls. They will not be travelling with us. Their travel plans are halted at this point. Please check out their blog for all of the details.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YEA!! You're almost there!! I have a picture of Kenneth that came with my pics of Nyemah. I'll send it to you!

I love the "oh" comment! That is so a kids' response...and a boys' response!! Love ,Denise